Access Consciousness Body Process MTVSS


Testimonial for Chrissie Shirley and MTVSS class. 27 April 2016

After attending MTVSS class last Saturday (23 April 2016) so much had changed for me. A long term shoulder problem disappeared making it possible for me to sleep on that side at night which I haven’t been able to in years. I am standing straighter and taller and I no longer have continuous tension in my upper back muscles. In the past this permanent back tension used to make me feel slightly bent over.
After this class I have also gained a lot of awareness about emotional issues and negative patterns I have been holding onto for a long, long time. I have been able to clear these issues with the help of an awesome facilitator, Chrissie Shirley using verbal processes and the Bars.
I feel at home in my body like I never have before (or for as long as I can remember). I now feel more at peace and calmer in my body. I feel so blessed to have learnt this amazing body process with such as amazing group of people.
I am so grateful to Chrissie for her skills in facilitating classes and running verbal processes to help me to know what I know so that I can create the changes in my life that I am choosing.
I have also have used MTVSS for my husband’s body aches and pains which disappeared. My son loves having MTVSS run on his body and he is now a happier and more active 6 ½ year old when before he was a little more reluctant to be physical and move his body.
Other observations I had after attending this class was that I was able to perform physical tasks a lot easier too – such as pulling out the garden hose from a sprung loaded spool and when I crushed my weetbix for breakfast it was like I had super powers – the biscuits crushed and went flying everywhere which was pretty funny!
I took the MTVSS class to learn a new technique to help my husband when he gets injured and also to offer to my clients but it was so MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more than that – this class changed my life! - now what else is possible?

-          Catherine Weston (Taupiri, NZ)

Popular Posts